Wo de te gong ye ye (The Bodyguard) (2016)



A film about intergenerational friendship, loss and pain after loss, the inability to deal with emotions, the attempt to deal with emotions in their own, sometimes immature ways. The movie about sickness, slowing going away , caring for another person (Cherry Li - Hu Ding) and lack of such care (Chery Li - her parents)
What I liked about this movie ... everything! All the elements in this movie are in harmony with each other and are consistent ....
The music caught my attention - especially Kalinka at the beginning of the film..
The photos and the mode of the space and the views filming - for some people it may be long, but I liked it, because I could have a look - as well as characters in distant plans - my reward to camera operationers. I turned my attention Andy Lau - but I love him, so I can be non-objective :) but for me the revelation - such ambiguous role, rather negative than positive, cynical, frustrat, furiat, a man with shaken emotions, loves his daughter, but probably can not show this love in the right way.
Also, Jina Song who plays his wife, showed buzzing emotions in great way.
Such a couple, which is constantly comig together and away.

My attention was drawn to witty dialogues - KUNGU FU PANDA sweeps - revelation! As well as ordinary ones, eg about ice creams (between Hu Ding and Cherry Li)
Common fishing - the scene is very pleasant to watch on the one hand (child, good, bright light), on the other - sitting with heavy memories Hu Ding

Sammo Kam-Bo Hung - a huge metamorphosis - from a young actor, from a comedian - into an actor of good dramatic and moral roles. Great and versatile actor, whom I want to see as often as possible.

For me, it was lack of the scene, when Cherry Li noticed her father died and cried over him. Yes, I saw her sadness, when Cherry Li saw the house was burned - but for me it is a little too small.

If Jacqueline Chan decides to be an actress - she will be very good - because she played the role of a naughty and disobedient young lady. Also not brought up young lady, because her parents were busy with each other (separately), but also she was clever because she chose a wise guardian.
And, of course, for martial arts lovers - FIGHTS. But I do not have to say anything anymore, because the name HUNG speaks for itself. I'll just add that I was not able to see them even though I already know how these scenes are shot today. The sound of knives always scared me and scares me today. But what does it mean? It means that director of fights should get an award, beacuse the fights are so realistic.

As for the 3 old-commentators - they are too young to play old men, or a little more make up should be added:)

And finally the pearl - my special reward goes to Qinqin Li for the role of Ms. Park. I just feel so! I also liked the scene when Hu Ding confesses Ms.. Park, how he lost his granddaughter ... very touching! When on the one hand he wants these feelings and truths thrown out of himself, but on the other, he exposes himself to the woman. Reception by Li Qiqi also beautifully, gently, clocked playing - W O N D E R F U L.
On the one hand, she is a bit intrusive, because she often comes to Hu Ding  and wants to marry him, but on the other she can stop herself, when Hu Ding tells about his life.
This is one of the better scenes of the actors' collaboration that I have not seen for a long ago!
Voice tembration, vibration, facial expressions, the smallest muscle tremor, the smallest details, facial expressions - I found it all in this scene.

Comments

Popular Posts